Stimulates the Release of Growth Hormone*
L-Arginine + L-Ornithine contains only crystalline, pure free form amino acids. L-Arginine is a semi-essential amino acid synthesized by the body from Ornithine. Arginine and Ornithine support protein synthesis as they are involved in the transport and storage of nitrogen. Arginine, as a part of physical performance, is used by muscle tissue to produce creatine.
* Indispensable for optimum growth.
* Stimulates the release of growth hormone
* Important to muscle metabolism; acts as a vehicle for transport, storage and excretion of nitrogen.
* Increases muscle mass while decreasing the amount of body fat. * Plays an important role in post-injury problems such as weight changes, nitrogen balance and tissue healing.
* Increases collagen, the main supportive fibrous protein found in bone, cartilage and other connective tissue.
* Stimulates the immune system.
* Combats physical and mental fatigue.
* Increases spermatogenesis.
* Used in the treatment of hepatic [liver] disorders.
* Transforms to L-Ornithine and urea.
* Promotes the detoxification of ammonia which is poisonous to living cells.
* Stimulates the release of growth hormone which increases muscle mass while decreasing the amount of body fat.
* Helps build up the immune system.
* Promotes liver function and regeneration.
* Important in the formation of urea, detoxifying ammonia which is poisonous to living cells.
* Promotes healing.