Welcome to Mental Health and Wellness resources in the United States.
Do you need to talk to someone?
If you or someone you know is struggling or in crisis, help is available. Call or text 988 or chat https://988lifeline.org/chat/. You can also reach Crisis Text Line by texting MHA to 741741.
You can also call 1-800-985-5990 or text “TalkWithUs” to 66746 at the SAMHSA Disaster Distress Helpline. Trained crisis workers will listen to you and direct you to the resources you need.
We’re here to provide you with a comprehensive list of resources to help you in your journey to mental health and wellness. From therapy and counseling services to support groups and online resources, we have a variety of options to choose from. We also provide information on mental health topics, such as depression and anxiety, as well as resources for suicide prevention. We hope you find the information and resources you need here to help you on your journey to mental health and wellness.
1. National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI): https://nami.org/Home
2. Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA): https://www.samhsa.gov/
3. Mental Health America: https://mhanational.org/
4. American Psychological Association: https://www.apa.org/
5. American Psychiatric Association: https://www.psychiatry.org/
6. National Institute of Mental Health: https://www.nimh.nih.gov/
7. Anxiety and Depression Association of America: https://adaa.org/
8. National Council for Mental Wellbeing: https://www.thenationalcouncil.org/
9. Mental Health First Aid USA: https://www.mentalhealthfirstaid.org/
10. Crisis Text Line: https://www.crisistextline.org/
11. 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline: https://988lifeline.org/
12. The Trevor Project: https://www.thetrevorproject.org/
13. Veterans Crisis Line: https://www.veteranscrisisline.net/
14. Mental Health Resources for Veterans: https://www.mentalhealth.va.gov/
15. The Link Between Drugs & Suicide: https://www.therecoveryvillage.com/drug-addiction/drugs-and-suicide/
16. Dealing With Depression: https://www.columbusrecoverycenter.com/depression-resource-guide/