Organic Ginger Powder, (1lb) Resealable Bag
Organic Ginger Powder, (1lb) Resealable Bag
- ORGANIC GINGER POWDER - Resealable Bag
- IMPORTED FROM INDIA - This bag contains certified organic, ginger powder from India.
- HEALTHY & DELICIOUS - A staple in kitchens around the world for centuries, ginger lends a pungent, sweet, and spicy flavor to everything from soups and sauces to cookies and cakes.
- CERTIFIED USDA ORGANIC - All our products are certified USDA Organic by California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF), a leader in organic certification. Look for the USDA Organic seal on our products!
- LOVE IT OR WE BUY IT - We don’t think you should pay for products that you don’t love. If you aren’t enjoying our products, simply let us know and we will refund your order - it’s as easy as that!
USDA Organic* Ginger Powder (Zingiber officinale) | 100% Raw from India
A staple in kitchens around the world for centuries, ginger powder lends a pungent, sweet, and spicy flavor to everything from soups and sauces to cookies and cakes. Our organic ginger powder is minimally processed to preserve its beautiful flavor and freshness. FGO sells organic, 100% raw ginger powder from India in 8oz, 16oz, and 32oz resealable bags.
8oz, 16oz and 32oz Resealable Bags
- 100% raw ginger powder (Zingiber officinale)
- No additives
- Packed in resealable natural kraft bag
- Long expiration dates - 1+ year from when we ship to you
- Imported 100% raw from India ✓
- Carefully Packed in California ✓
- Certified USDA Organic* ✓
- Non-GMO** ✓
- GMP Manufacturing ✓
- Culinary staple around the world for centuries
- Great for smoothies, cooking, baked goods, and more
*Certified USDA Organic by the National Organic Program, NOP ID 5561001766
**Non-GMO Project Verified (C-215041-2021)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Where does the Ginger Powder come from?
India. Our 100% raw, certified organic Ginger is imported to the USA from India.
Do you add anything to the Ginger?
No! Our organic Ginger is 100% raw with no additives.
What is the shelf life of your Ginger Powder?
When stored in a cool, dark and dry place our Ginger Powder lasts more than a year.
How do I use your Ginger Powder?
The powder is perfect for cooking, baking, smoothies and more!
Is your Ginger Non-GMO?
Is the bag resealable?
Yes! Our Ginger Powder comes packaged in the highest quality kraft bags. The bags are made with a resealable zipper, 5-layer structure with foil lining, rounded corners, and a tear notch for easy opening.
How can I use Ginger Powder at home?
Organic Ginger Powder can be used in your favorite cooking, baking, and smoothie recipes and so much more!
What if I don't like it?
If you don't have a good experience for any reason, we'll help make it right.
*FDA Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Popular Ginger Recipes
Delicious Ginger Cookies
3/4 cup butter, softened; 1 cup sugar; 1 large egg; 1/4 cup molasses; 2-1/4 cups flour; 2 teaspoons FGO Ginger Powder; 1 teaspoon baking soda; 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon; 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves; 1/4 teaspoon salt; additional sugar
In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and molasses. Combine the flour, ginger, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, and salt. Gradually add to the creamed mixture and mix well. Roll into 1-1/2in balls, then roll in sugar. Place 2in apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350 degrees until puffy and lightly browned, 10-12 minutes. Remove and cool on wire racks.
Ginger Turmeric Smoothie
Toss ingredients into a blender, blend until smooth, and serve! Smile, sip and feel good!
1/2 pound pork tenderloin, cut into thin strips; 1 tablespoon canola oil; 1 garlic clove, minced; 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce; 1/4 teaspoon sugar; 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon FGO ginger powder; 1/2 cup cold water; 1-1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
In a large skillet or wok, stir-fry pork in oil until no longer pink. Add garlic. Cook 1 minute longer. In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, sugar and ginger. Add to skillet. Combine water and cornstarch until smooth - add to skillet. Bring to a boil, cook and stir until thickened, about 2 minutes. Serve with rick and top with green onions and sesame seeds.
|What if I don't like it?||Just let us know and we'll make it right!||Just let us know and we'll make it right!||Just let us know and we'll make it right!||Just let us know and we'll make it right!||Just let us know and we'll make it right!|
FREE Shipping on ALL ORDERS.
No minimum to buy!
FREE Shipping on ALL ORDERS!
FREE shipping on ALL ORDERS. No minimum to buy!
We're dedicated to giving you the very best products, with a focus on dependability, customer service, and uniqueness.